Fort Worth, TX
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Most people think of Goodwill as thrift stores, but our business is really about changing lives. As a not-for-profit leader, Goodwill offers job readiness and vocational training, employment placement assistance to veterans, homeless, disabled and disadvantaged, as well as other supportive services assisting individuals reach their maximum level of self-sufficiency and independence. Goodwill changes lives through the power of work!
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is expanding and adding professional positions in an effort to serve our community by empowering people with disabilities, disadvantages and barriers to employment. If you are interested and motivated by making an impact in the community that we serve, this could be a good opportunity for you. Come and join our team!
We are currently seeking an administrative assistant.
As an administrative assistant you can expect to:
• Provide high level administrative and clerical support to the Career Services Department Programs and staff.
• Serve as first point of contact for services inquiries.
• Disseminate information and ensure confidentiality.
• Train staff on department procedural guidelines and file maintenance.
• Manage billing database, DARS, MHMR and other programs’ files.
• Conduct monthly audits for accuracy of required information/documentation.
• Perform research, analyze, and produce regular and ad hoc staff and program reports.
• Answer phones by directing calls and taking messages.
• Manage inventory of office supplies and operate office machines.
Must have H.S diploma or GED. Some college is a plus.
1 year of administrative support experience and ability to learn quickly.
• Valid state driver’s license/ID
• Background check
• Drug screen
• Attentive to details.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
• Proficient in MS apps/Internet.
• Ability to type 40-45 WPM.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time and lift 10-15 lbs.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email today. Click “Apply now” to get started.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.