Business and Partnership Developer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Worth, TX
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Most people think of Goodwill as thrift stores, but our business is really about changing lives. As a not-for-profit leader, Goodwill offers job readiness and vocational training, employment placement assistance to veterans, homeless, disabled and disadvantaged, as well as other supportive services assisting individuals reach their maximum level of self-sufficiency and independence. Goodwill changes lives through the power of work!
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is expanding and adding professional positions in an effort to serve our community by empowering people with disabilities, disadvantages and barriers to employment. If you are interested and motivated by making an impact in the community that we serve, this could be a good opportunity for you. Come and join our team!
We are currently seeking a business and partnership developer.
As a business and partnership developer you can expect to:
• Develop and nurture business and community resources partnerships to establish sectoral employment opportunities and successful referral system.
• Develop 5 new business partnerships and 10 job placements monthly.
• Maintain close collaboration with Intake and Assessment Specialist II and Trainer to facilitate and ensure efficient provision of services and meeting of business partners’ expectations.
• Bachelor’s degree in or Marketing/Sales, Vocational Rehabilitation, or Business Administration
• 4 years of experience in working with business and nonprofit organizations
• Valid state driver’s license/ID
• Background check
• Drug screen
• Self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other team members.
• Proficient in standard computer operation systems and MS Apps.
• Must have your own transportation to be able to travel throughout Tarrant and Denton counties.
• Bilingual a plus.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email today. Click “Apply now” to get started.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.