Fort Worth, TX
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Most people think of Goodwill as thrift stores, but our business is really about changing lives. As a not-for-profit leader, Goodwill offers job readiness and vocational training, employment placement assistance to veterans, homeless, disabled and disadvantaged, as well as other supportive services assisting individuals reach their maximum level of self-sufficiency and independence. Goodwill changes lives through the power of work!
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is expanding and adding professional positions in an effort to serve our community by empowering people with disabilities, disadvantages and barriers to employment. If you are interested and motivated by making an impact in the community that we serve, this could be a good opportunity for you. Come and join our team!
We are currently seeking a case manager.
As a case manager you can expect to:
• Provide employment and follow-up retention services to clients with disabilities and multiple barriers to employment.
• Assist client with identifying employment goals, resume writing, employment applications, interviewing skills, job search and job retention strategies.
• Counsel, coach, and redirect to ensure progress and goals are met.
• Meet monthly program target outcomes (minimum of 25 clients completing job readiness competencies monthly).
• Develop employer relationships through cold calling, attending job fairs.
• Maintain current knowledge of community resources thru research and attendance at community meetings.
• Develop partnerships with other community social services agencies to provide comprehensive services to clients.
• Maintain current and accurate case files, program records/reports ensuring confidentiality and timeliness.
• Work cooperatively and effectively with clients, employers, community partner agencies, and staff.
• Facilitate clients’ trips to employers in company’s van.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2 years of experience in each of the following: management/supervision, working with disabled and disadvantaged clients with multiple barriers to employment, and in job development.
• Valid state driver’s license/ID
• Background check
• Drug screen
• Ability to meet established program’s performance metrics through multi-tasking, working with a sense of urgency, or at a fast-paced, in order to achieve program’s required performance outcomes.
• Ability to motivate individuals with disabilities and employment barriers.
• Ability to provide own transportation to off-site facilities.
• Ability to access file cabinets, office equipment, stoop, lift, twist, bend, etc., in the process of performing job functions.
• Must have communication capabilities via cell phone and/or Smartphone technology.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, office administrative, and strong case management skills, with attentiveness to details.
• Bilingual preferred.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email today. Click “Apply now” to get started.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.