Fort Worth, TX
Goodwill Fort Worth…
changing lives through the power of work.
Join us today! We are now hiring an Executive Assistant!
Most people think of Goodwill as thrift stores, but our business is really about changing lives. As a not-for-profit leader, Goodwill offers job readiness and vocational training, employment placement assistance to veterans, homeless, disabled and disadvantaged, as well as other supportive services assisting individuals reach their maximum level of self-sufficiency and independence. Goodwill changes lives through the Power of Work!
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is expanding and adding professional positions in an effort to serve our community by empowering people with disabilities, disadvantages and barriers to employment. If you are interested and motivated by making an impact in the community that we serve, this could be a good opportunity for you. Come and join our team!
Your salary is dependent on experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent; some college is highly preferred.
• Requires a minimum of 4 years prior administrative experience supporting executive level positions.
• Experience in not-for-profit organizations.
• Self-motivated with strong administrative skills, superb writing skills, high level of diplomacy and discretion/confidentiality.
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers and organizations, and with individuals with physical and socio-economic barriers.
• Knowledge and use of current MS Office apps. Able to sit for long periods of time, lift 10-15 lbs., and provide own transportation to travel to off-site facilities.
• Valid State Driver License/ID, background check, and drug screen.
• Provide all administrative, technical and clerical support to the President/CEO in order to optimize top executive productivity.
• Serve as liaison between President/CEO and various Boards’ members and committees.
• Coordinate activities, meetings and communications.
• Provide support to other senior executives, and serve as backup to Receptionist as needed.
• Coordinate with maintenance and ensure facility general quality standards are met.
8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, weekends as needed.