Human Resources Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Worth, TX
Goodwill Fort Worth…
changing lives through the power of work.
Join us today! We are now hiring a Human Resources Manager!
Most people think of Goodwill as thrift stores, but our business is really about changing lives. As a not-for-profit leader, Goodwill offers job readiness and vocational training, employment placement assistance to veterans, homeless, disabled and disadvantaged, as well as other supportive services assisting individuals reach their maximum level of self-sufficiency and independence. Goodwill changes lives through the Power of Work!
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is expanding and adding professional positions in an effort to serve our community by empowering people with disabilities, disadvantages and barriers to employment. If you are interested and motivated by making an impact in the community that we serve, this could be a good opportunity for you. Come and join our team!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email today. Please email your resume by completing the Apply Form.
Your salary is dependent on experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline.
• 4-5 years of progressive human resources related experience, with 2 years in compensation planning required.
• Prior experience leading others and/or teams.
• Must be analytically inclined and strong with numbers, detailed oriented, great communicator, and a passion to work and guide employees who may have disabilities, disadvantages, or other barriers.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), HRMS (Ultimate Software preferred).
• Bilingual a plus.
• Non-Profit work experience and SHRM or HR Certifications highly preferred.
• Able to provide own transportation for travel to off-site locations, and communication capabilities via cell phone and/or SmartPhone technology.
• Valid State Driver’s License/ID, background check, and drug screen.
• Ensure the agency’s overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resources programs realization, with specific emphasis on employee relations (policy violations, performance coaching, disciplinary actions, positive contributions, investigations, and response to EEOC inquiries/complaints); recruitment, to include Affirmative Action plan; and compensation planning and implementation in order to develop and maintain a culture that accentuates empowerment, quality, safety, continuous systems improvement and development of staff.
• Supervise and manage activities of Receptionist and HR Clerk; work with Corporate Trainer in participating and contributing to the agency’s training initiatives.
• Assist and act as back-up to the GoodLife Program and benefits administration as necessary.
• Position is accountable to Vice President of Human Resources.
• 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.