CDL Tractor Trailer / Box Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Worth, TX
Goodwill Fort Worth…
changing lives through the power of work.
Join us today! We are now hiring a Tractor Trailer/Box Truck Driver with a CDL!
Most people think of Goodwill as thrift stores, but our business is really about changing lives. As a not-for-profit leader, Goodwill offers job readiness and vocational training, employment placement assistance to veterans, homeless, disabled and disadvantaged, as well as other supportive services assisting individuals reach their maximum level of self-sufficiency and independence. Goodwill changes lives through the Power of Work!
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is expanding and adding professional positions in an effort to serve our community by empowering people with disabilities, disadvantages and barriers to employment. If you are interested and motivated by making an impact in the community that we serve, this could be a good opportunity for you. Come and join our team!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email today. Please email your resume by completing the Apply Form.
• Must have a valid & current Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL); ticket/accident free driving record for past 3 years.
• 2 or more years of proven experience driving similar equipment, or have graduated from an accredited driving school and must pass Goodwill’s Road Driving Test.
• MVR and criminal background check
• DoT physical examination/requirements.
• Must have full mobility, be able to continually lift 50 lbs. and work in extreme heat/cold and dusty conditions.
• Operate tractor and/or box truck and in a safe and courteous manner,
• Direct helpers.
• Safely load/unload merchandise as needed to transport to campus warehouse and/or stores.
• Perform vehicle inspections.
• Maintain vehicle records, and report as necessary to ensure safe dependable equipment.
• 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Sunday availability; 2 days off per week.
• 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday